1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Is it possible to change default banner (and prefixes) colors ?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Cmely, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Cmely

Cmely Member

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to change default banner (and prefixes) colors?
    I'm talking about those one :

0139.jpg
    Is it possible to replace this set of colors by a custom set?

FredC likes this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Amaury likes this.
  3. Cmely

Cmely Member

Hi Brogan,

Well I find it easier to use a set of color / banner which is already designed to fit my forum color scheme.
    As it is now, the current set is useless for me because the colors used doesn't match at all.

So, yes I need to create my own and I've already seen the resource you're mentionning. But it's easier to choose a color when you can see the whole palette, rather than have to type it.

This is why I would like to know if it is possible to change the default one, and how ? But maybe, if the default set is changed, it may be revert back after an upgrade ?

TheLaw and FredC like this.
  4. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

I've been meaning to ask that very same question for months now. Hope a suitable answer surfaces.

5. Brogan

The short answer is, no, it's not possible.

Only two of them actually use the color palette anyway.

6. Commander

Commander Member

Hello...

I need to change only color of prefix (default banner is OK), but i need unique color from HEX palette, how to add just custom color to prefixes!?

Tnx

7. Cmely

Cmely Member

8. Cmely

Cmely Member

9. Brogan

Founder is not the same as founder.

10. Cmely

Cmely Member

Ok. Thanks.