Is it possible for users to let choose "Messages per page"?

markku

I mean in the ACP -> Options -> Messages -> "Messages Per Page".
And Options -> Threads, Discussions, Conversations -> "Discussions Per Page"

I would like for my users to have these settings available to them in their profile settings.

Just like in vBulletin you can have.

Is this possible?

Upvote 8
That is not an option in XenForo. I can't find the post, but I am pretty sure this is intentional so as to keep the page links consistent within a thread.

That is not an option in XenForo. I can't find the post, but I am pretty sure this is intentional so as to keep the page links consistent within a thread.

How many times do you link to a specific page within a thread?

Well.. how many times do you link to a specific post within a thread?

I myself do the latter quite more often, I don't even remember the last time I linked to a specific page within a thread. And those links to specific posts work fine even when users have different "messages per thread" settings.

I don't like that it's not an option; it should be. By default off, but should be an option.

Could a moderator please move this thread to the suggestion forum, or should I create a new one myself?
Whenever you want a thread of yours moved or something, you could always report it. :) That'll get their attention right away and Brogan will likely move it faster than should be considered humanly possible.

Just had a request for this feature from a member on my forums and thought I'd bump this to see if it might be considered for XF 2.0.

Top Bottom