Is it just me?

Mikey

Seems like JS isnt loading at all on xenforo.com. Other sites are fine.. is it just me??

Things like black pages, pagination not working, and timestamps not being relative..

Bit weird, doesn't make the site unusable, but still..

is it just me?

xf-weirderr1.webpxf-weirderr2.webpxf-weirderr3.webp

Seems fine (for me) now. Must have been my internet, pc, or a temporary glitch. thanks for the replies guys

Seems fine (for me) now. Must have been my internet, pc, or a temporary glitch. thanks for the replies guys

I think I'm right in saying your with VM as your ISP. Been having issues with them all week here. Having to reboot wireless router every few hours to get connection back and at times things loading very slow. Router issue now fixed itself a week later, so I suspect VM finally got their act together and fixed what ever was causing it to happen with signal coming in to main VM cable box.

I think I'm right in saying your with VM as your ISP. Been having issues with them all week here. Having to reboot router every few hours to get connection back and at times things loading very slow. Router issue now fixed itself a week later, so I suspect VM finally got their act together and fixed what ever was causing it to happen at the main cable box.

Seemed to have been working for you last night. :)

I think I'm right in saying your with VM as your ISP. Been having issues with them all week here. Having to reboot wireless router every few hours to get connection back and at times things loading very slow. Router issue now fixed itself a week later, so I suspect VM finally got their act together and fixed what ever was causing it to happen with signal coming in to main VM cable box.
VM has been playing up here too (all over my town so people about are saying)
and there rolling out 100mb :O wtf..

Nope, not with virgin media :) Good to know, though. It could have been so many things, a cookie issue, a cache issue, my router playing up, my isp playing up, xenforo.com playing up, a dns issue in between me and xenforo.com, browser issue, etc etc, too many to test (hence me posting this)

It seems to be fixed here now though, which is a good thing

Top Bottom