Is it just me, or are all of the pictures on xF broken?

Lynk

I would very much like to consider switching my planned launches to xF, since I recently had a problem with my pilot site's vB installation. Eventhough I have paid more than a single license purchase of vB for my site's installation, which is only a year-and-a-half old, the support folks at vB were trying to extort more money from me for support. If it wasn't for Shamil, my site would still be broken.

Well, these forums seem to exhibiting much the same problems as my site. It ended-up being a BOM in the UTF-8 configuration file, which contains the connection strings, was corrupting every script on my site. So, now for my two questions:
  • Is there any ETA for the repairs here, or is the functionality just broken in my IE8 installation?
  • Would a couple of larger board installations of xF please share a link to their site?

No way, I thought it was just me losing the plot yesterday when all the images were missing here, sorry there's a problem here but I am pleased it's not just me going completely mad. :love:

Unfortunately we've never been able to reproduce the issues and when the DNS idea was brought up, we made changes to it (to ensure it's as close to the .com version). I'm not sure what the issue is (it's not XenForo itself), so we may just have to skip the CDN-like usage here.

Yeah I have comcast lol

Has your connection fully stabilized yet?
I was told something by someone employed by them and was wondering if what was done has hit down where you are yet. My connection is almost completely back to it's peak but I am not complaining anymore as I am not having any issues with any sort of network access.
1324269894.png

Has your connection fully stabilized yet?
I was told something by someone employed by them and was wondering if what was done has hit down where you are yet. My connection is almost completely back to it's peak but I am not complaining anymore as I am not having any issues with any sort of network access.
1324269894.png

I'd kill for that connection, how much does that cost you?

I think out the door it ends up being like $70 for the comcast connection. I pay 80 a month for two mobile devices with unlimited access as well, one a mifi , one an iphone though both get used (not so much the phone anymore) for my mobile internet needs. I wouldn't trade my connections for anything...we'll minus a nice fiber running all the way to my computer...they don't have fiber almost everywhere here :-(

My price has gone down for some reason @comcast, I have no clue...I don't question it...I added a cable box and my monthly didn't change...I dunno how that works but whatever.

Nice and peppy on my end, too. A while back, I actually changed my DHCP pool to issue Google's DNS servers, yet had similar problems with the xenforo.net domain. Things are looking great with the site now!

Now I just need to finish my planning and launch a few sites! Brogan and Mike, thank you for the assistance.

Top Bottom