Is abusing the RM rating system allowed now?

Shelley, I have also reported him.

His behaviour isn't acceptable. Check one of his recent posts in the vB5 thread - not sure why it was necessary to comment on children's privates... but anyway... he's not contributed anything of value so I'm sure he won't be around for a while.

And no, abusing RM rating system isn't allowed. I'm sure of it.

Shelley, I have also reported him.

His behaviour isn't acceptable. Check one of his recent posts in the vB5 thread - not sure why it was necessary to comment on children's privates... but anyway... he's not contributed anything of value so I'm sure he won't be around for a while.

And no, abusing RM rating system isn't allowed. I'm sure of it.

I tell you chris the ratings i don't care about but the constant alerts are annoying. You can't block them on a per user level so you have to persevere with it whilst the rating system is being abused.

And the comment in the vb5 thread is just utterly disgusting. A new low for xenforo.

I tell you chris the ratings i don't care about but the constant alerts are annoying. You can't block them on a per user level so you have to persevere with it whilst the rating system is being abused.

And the comment in the vb5 thread is just utterly disgusting. A new low for xenforo.
I'm sure it will get sorted out when this moron is banned.

I've just PM'd the mods about it.

A developer needs to get back here if this guy was added to someones forum account. That would expose the real person who allowed this.There's nothing stopping him registering and being re-added to the account. Anything related to any child perverted posts should be acted upon.

Top Bottom