irc client?

x4rl

What IRC client do you use?
Ive tryed mIRC and didn't like it
Using Xchat at the minute.

How about you?

mIRC, though the defaults are terrible and you have to actually use its built in scripting to do something as simple as connecting to multiple servers on startup. On more than one occasion while trying to get used to it I just gave up and went back to ChatZilla.

Though once you get past all that, it's a great client.

mIRC, though the defaults are terrible and you have to actually use its built in scripting to do something as simple as connecting to multiple servers on startup. On more than one occasion while trying to get used to it I just gave up and went back to ChatZilla.

Though once you get past all that, it's a great client.
The problem I have with mIRC was that I got cut off all the time like every 20 mins for no reason. I thought it was just me but I tryed it on my misses pc and lappy same story :C
Chatzilla was great aye but for the last year ive not use FF ;/

The problem I have with mIRC was that I got cut off all the time like every 20 mins for no reason. I thought it was just me but I tryed it on my misses pc and lappy same story :C

Did you try more than one server/network?

Yea mate :C

Was going to suggest a BNC, but if your internet connection isn't stable (are you using wireless?) it probably won't do much good.

Though it's still worth a try I suppose - PM me and I'll set one up for you tomorrow (don't go crazy with the anime xdcc ;))

Also awesome avatar - you keep picking my favourite characters :X3: (<3 Stocking)

Was going to suggest a BNC, but if your internet connection isn't stable (are you using wireless?) it probably won't do much good.

Though it's still worth a try I suppose - PM me and I'll set one up for you tomorrow (don't go crazy with the anime xdcc ;))

Also awesome avatar - you keep picking my favourite characters :X3: (<3 Stocking)
Oh it's not my net at all! thats the funny thing (50mb here ping about 20ms)
BNC hmm ill google that see what it is :)
And thanks

This option should fix your problem.

Capture.webp

Top Bottom