IPB To Xenforo

MasonK

Within the next week i'm planning on transferring to Xenforo.

I was looking for help to replace my current add ons.
  • Front Page Portal
  • Badges
  • Credit System (Rack up points and can buy items)
  • Blogs
  • A trading gallery
  • Chat
I think I found a few, but please let me know if there are better ones.

• Credits AD
  • Credits AD Shop Add On
  • Shoutbox By Luke Foreman
  • MasterBadge
  • Xenporta 2

Portal: XenPorta or XenPorta2 Pro by Jaxel. The latter one is supported, but costs money.
Badges: Not sure what you mean by this. If you're referring to staff or rank badges, then this is available in core.
Credit System: There's [bd]Banking, but check the latest messages as xfrocks have a newer version on their own website.
Blogs: Better Blogs by Rigel Kentaurus. This one costs money, but if someone spent their time and effort on it, it is up to you to decide whether it is a price you want to pay.
Chat: I used TaigaChat in the past, but we eventually stopped using this when the Profile Post sidebar was introduced in a XenForo update.

As for Trading, nothing obvious springs to mind. If you can't find any existing add-ons that do the job, then there are a handful of "Mercs for Hire" in the XenForo community who may agree to give you their time to develop an add-on in exchange for a reasonable bounty.

Thanks, by badges I mean little grpahics/icons that I can award to members for say, winning a tournament, being around for a certain amount of years, creating articles, etc. The system I would like to be able to manually award people these badges.

Thanks, by badges I mean little grpahics/icons that I can award to members for say, winning a tournament, being around for a certain amount of years, creating articles, etc. The system I would like to be able to manually award people these badges.
I need this as well... currently in my VB 3.8.1 forum I use an if statement in the template.

I need this as well... currently in my VB 3.8.1 forum I use an if statement in the template.

I use this addon to great effect: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-medal.964/

Top Bottom