IPB Style Footer Stats [Deleted]

Adam Howard

Adam Howard submitted a new resource:

IPB Style Footer Stats (version 1.0) - Give your site a IPB style feel

View attachment 32536

The screen shot says it all. :)

So let's get started, shall we....

1) Backup

(Yes it is only a template edit, but you're always best to make a backup... Always)

2)

Go to AdminCP > Template > Create a new template > footer_stats

Add the following

PHP:
<xen:require css="footer_stats.css" />
<div id="board_stats" class="breadBoxBottom">
    <ul...

Read more about this resource...

You can change colors or add and remove user groups by finding this in

footer_stats

PHP:
            <li>
                <span style="font-weight: bold; color: red;">Administrator</span></a> |
                <span style="font-weight: bold; color: green;">Moderator</span> |
                <span style="color: black; font-weight: bold;">Members</span> |
            </li>

Was this helpful?
I accept donations

Nice work man, just installed it on a local host and it looks fantastic. Might have to mess around with it in my spare time :)

Are you make this modification ?

Source: LINK REMOVED
This template created on 06/06/2012.

Please remove this template or reference to author of this template

Cheer
Request Denied.

I refuse to give credit to a pirate site who is illegally using XenForo. Now, if they want stop hosting illegal content and stop pirating XenForo, I'll be happy to do so.

And you are pirate too :))

So funny with message
I call it justice or reverse pirating. They are illegally using XenForo and passing out illegal copies of XenForo and other products made from the developers here. So I do not recognize their legitimacy.

What are they going to do, claim copyright when they, themselves are in violation. Would be ironic, no?

I have just added this to my site, but Administrators don't show up on the colour they should. Can't confirm for Moderators as well as no mods are online. Actually I'm guessing that none of the colours work, as they are all showing up the just the standard hyperlink colour. Not sure if it's because the colour needs to be added inside the 'a' code?

I have just added this to my site, but Administrators don't show up on the colour they should. Can't confirm for Moderators as well as no mods are online. Actually I'm guessing that none of the colours work, as they are all showing up the just the standard hyperlink colour. Not sure if it's because the colour needs to be added inside the 'a' code?

AdminCP > Users > User Groups > Administrative (or whatever user group)

Find
User Name CSS:

Apply your own CSS so that the user name will match to the color of your choice.

Yes but it doesn't say how many invisible users are online. The IPB stats bar does that. But I think this may be a limitation of the current xenforo version.

Yes but it doesn't say how many invisible users are online. The IPB stats bar does that. But I think this may be a limitation of the current xenforo version.
Ah, I see

No, right now it only shows grand total and then it breaks it down to members and guest ...ie..

100 Members online (50 members / 50 guest)

It does not yet show it as such

100 members (25 members / 25 invisible members / 50 guest)

It wouldn't be to hard to write an add-on for that. I mean there some hooks that allow the admin to see those hidden members. I'm just trying to think on how you could show the total without revealing who is hidden.

hey man, i just put your resource on my site.. but it dropped my sidebar all the way down when i put this in:

Code:
<xen:include template="footer_stats" />

any help to fix this? thanks!

hey man, i just put your resource on my site.. but it dropped my sidebar all the way down when i put this in:

Code:
<xen:include template="footer_stats" />

any help to fix this? thanks!
Sure, I'll give it go.....

What do you have in your side bar?
Are you sure you put that where it should go?
If you're using TMS you may need to use the rebuild option, have you done so?
What is the skin you're using?

Sure, I'll give it go.....

What do you have in your side bar?
Are you sure you put that where it should go?
If you're using TMS you may need to use the rebuild option, have you done so?
What is the skin you're using?

1.) Staff online now, members online now, forum statistics, and share page
2.) im pretty positive
3.) what exactly is TMS?
4.) flexile

1.) Staff online now, members online now, forum statistics, and share page
2.) im pretty positive
3.) what exactly is TMS?
4.) flexile
Template Modification System (TMS)
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/template-modification-system-tms.293/

Basically this helps you edit the template without making direct edits to your template. It is also useful to help find possible conflicts. And rebuild your skin cache more effectively and easily. I would recommend it. :)

I currently do not have Flexile installed and honestly do not know what could be causing that issue. This template edit does not touch the sidebar at all and shouldn't have any affects upon it.

I would "guess" that there maybe something in Extra.css that was added. But that is only a guess. You'll need to ask the developer.

If you're using my skin, Socially Uncensored
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/socially-uncensored.1009/

Here is an updated foot_stats.css for color correction (see full below)

For a quick edit notice the two places where I added

PHP:
    background: #D4E1EE;

1 on top and 1 on the end.

PHP:
#board_stats ul {
    text-align: center;
    background: #D4E1EE;
}
#board_stats li {
    margin-right: 20px;
}
#board_stats .value {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 url(rgba.php?r=0&g=0&b=0&a=25); background: none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); _filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#19000000,endColorstr=#19000000);
    border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -khtml-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
    box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3) inset, 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3) inset, 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF; -moz-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3) inset, 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF; -khtml-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3) inset, 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF;
    color: #222222;
    display: inline-block;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin-right: 3px;
    padding: 3px 7px;
    text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6);
}
.borderwrapper {
    overflow: hidden;
    border: 1px solid
    rgb(215, 215, 215);
    border-radius: 10px;