IPB Style Footer Stats [Deleted]

Hello Adam,

Found a way to display user avatar instead of their name :

Replace

Code:
 <xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">
                        <a href="{xen:link members, $user}"
                            class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                    <xen:else />

By

Code:

class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" title="{$user.username}" class="Tooltip"/></a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

But thing is that Names displayed on mouse over are blinking...

Last edited:
PHP:
<li title="{$user.username}" class="Tooltip"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" /></li>

This is the line of code that displays the user's avatar in the sidebar

You'll have to format this to fit your own needs though.

Hello Adam,

Found a way to display user avatar instead of their name :
~ SNIP ~

But thing is that Names displays on mouse over are blinking...

Would appear to be a conflict with the other code you have that gives user titles that "glitter" (sparkle) look.

Thank you.
Do you know where to place the code with XenPorta ?
I tried in EWRPorta_Portal template but no chance.
Thank you

Always having this message :
Template Errors: EWRporta_Portal
  1. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml() must be an array, null given in /home/e-smith/files/ibays/forumasus/html/www/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1495
  2. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::getUserHref() must be an array, null given, called in /home/e-smith/files/ibays/forumasus/html/www/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1507 and defined in /home/e-smith/files/ibays/forumasus/html/www/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1396

Last edited:
Thank you.
Do you know where to place the code with XenPorta ?
I tried in EWRPorta_Portal template but no chance.
Thank you

Always having this message :

You're welcome :)

Sadly, I've not used XenPorta in a long time and so I don't know much about the current version. Sorry.

XenForo 1.2 Status: Discontinued.

Reason:

I stopped using this almost a year ago. And with the changes in XenForo's new responsive design in 1.2, this will need to be reformatted. At this time I have no desire to further tweak the code.

Support Status:

I'm opposed to deleting old resources because they can be still useful for others. So this will remain indefinitely, but no further updates or support will be provided upon the first public beta release of XenForo 1.2

Reactions: LPH
I started meddling with this a few moments ago and realized it is no longer being supported. Thats a shame b/c the footer is one of the most efficient way of displaying this information.

Point of reference...

xenforo.com 2013-9-17 0 3 11.webp

"Someone" has contacted me with offer to update this add-on. I told them they could take over if they wish as I have no general interest in updating this customization myself. It proved to be to much trouble than it was worth (it worked OK for me, but other people wanted it to work in X, Z, Z style).

I've "censored" out the name as this person may update it or may use it for their own customized style for release. They were still "thinking it over".

Either case, this is in their hands now.

The original
XenForo 1.1.x

View attachment 32536

The screen shot says it all. :)

So let's get started, shall we....

1) Backup

(Yes it is only a template edit, but you're always best to make a backup... Always)

2)

Go to AdminCP > Template > Create a new template > footer_stats

Add the following

PHP:
<xen:require css="footer_stats.css" />
<div id="board_stats" class="breadBoxBottom">
  <ul class="ipsType_small ipsList_inline">
  <span class="value">{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</span>{xen:phrase discussions}
  <span class="value">{xen:number $boardTotals.messages}</span>{xen:phrase messages}
  <span class="value">{xen:number $boardTotals.users}</span>{xen:phrase members_count}
  <span class="value"><xen:username user="$boardTotals.latestUser" /></a></span>{xen:phrase latest_member}
  </ul>
</div>

<div class="borderwrapper">
  <div class="stats_body">
  <h3 class="stats_title_right"><a href="online/" class="Tooltip" title="See all online users">{xen:phrase online_now_x_members_y_guests_z, 'total={xen:number $onlineUsers.total}', 'members={xen:number $onlineUsers.members}', 'guests={xen:number $onlineUsers.guests}'}</a></h3>
  <div id="stats_content"> 
  <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.records}">
  <ol class="listInline">
  <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
  <xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
  <li>
  class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
  {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
  </xen:if>
  </li>
  </xen:foreach>
  <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
  <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
  </ol>
  <br />
  <ul>
  <li>
  <span style="font-weight: bold; color: red;">Administrator</span></a> |
  <span style="font-weight: bold; color: green;">Moderator</span> |
  <span style="color: black; font-weight: bold;">Members</span> |
  </li>
  </ul>
  </div>
  </div>
</div>

3)

Make another template called, footer_stats.css

Add the following:

PHP:
#board_stats ul {
  text-align: center;
}
#board_stats li {
  margin-right: 20px;
}
#board_stats .value {
  background: none repeat scroll 0 0 url(rgba.php?r=0&g=0&b=0&a=25); background: none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); _filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#19000000,endColorstr=#19000000);
  border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -khtml-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
  box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3) inset, 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3) inset, 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF; -moz-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3) inset, 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF; -khtml-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3) inset, 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF;
  color: #222222;
  display: inline-block;
  font-weight: bold;
  margin-right: 3px;
  padding: 3px 7px;
  text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6);
}
.borderwrapper {
  overflow: hidden;
  border: 1px solid
  rgb(215, 215, 215);
  border-radius: 10px;
  -webkit-border-radius: 10px;
  -moz-border-radius: 10px;
  -khtml-border-radius: 10px;
  padding: 5px;
}
.stats_body {
  width: 100%;
  float: left;
}
.stats_title_left, .stats_title_center, .stats_title_right {
  overflow: hidden;
  background:
  #F7F7F7;
  border-bottom: 1px solid
  #E0E0E0;
  color:
  rgb(100,100,100);
  text-align: left;
  margin: 0px;
  font-size: 11px;
  font-weight: bold;
  padding: 3px 10px;
}
#stats_content {
  font-size: 11px;
  padding: 5px 10px;
}

4)

Open the template forum_list find the following:

PHP:
<xen:hook name="forum_list_nodes">
<xen:if is="{$renderedNodes}"><xen:include template="node_list" /></xen:if>
</xen:hook>

Directly below it add this

PHP:
<xen:include template="footer_stats" />

Point of reference...

View attachment 56750

"Someone" has contacted me with offer to update this add-on. I told them they could take over if they wish as I have no general interest in updating this customization myself. It proved to be to much trouble than it was worth (it worked OK for me, but other people wanted it to work in X, Z, Z style).

I've "censored" out the name as this person may update it or may use it for their own customized style for release. They were still "thinking it over".

Either case, this is in their hands now.

This is now @Steve F project.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/forum-statistics-pixelexit-com.2577/

^^ For future updates and support use his add-on. ^^

Top Bottom