Duplicate IPB 4.4 to XF Error

Please see this report which has a workaround:

Please see this report which has a workaround:
In what file would I apply this fix?

Change this line:
PHP:
$p['conversation']['maxRecipients'] = $group['g_max_mass_pm']; // should be max 500

To:
PHP:
$p['conversation']['maxRecipients'] = '1'; // should be max 500

Change this line:
PHP:
$p['conversation']['maxRecipients'] = $group['g_max_mass_pm']; // should be max 500

To:
PHP:
$p['conversation']['maxRecipients'] = '1'; // should be max 500
Thanks I inserted that correctly, Saved the changes and made a new import but the same error code happens again:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1265]: Data truncated for column 'permission_value' at row 13 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 274
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/XF/Import/DataHelper/Permission.php at line 152
XF\Import\DataHelper\Permission->insertPermissionsInternal() in src/XF/Import/DataHelper/Permission.php at line 12
XF\Import\DataHelper\Permission->insertUserGroupPermissions() in src/XF/Import/Data/UserGroup.php at line 30
XF\Import\Data\UserGroup->postSave() in src/XF/Import/Data/AbstractData.php at line 136
XF\Import\Data\AbstractData->save() in src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/IpsForums.php at line 407
XFI\Import\Importer\IpsForums->stepUserGroups() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 231
XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 59
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Hi,

it would appear that the problem would be the last version of ips 4.4.5,

I had to try a few weeks before the update, and the import worked

(Sorry for my bad inglish from France)

Hello ,

currently the only solution is to import with version 1.5.x of xenforo (importer integrate), then update to 2.1.x

but it appears, the passwords do not work

Last edited:
Hello ,

currently the only solution is to import with version 1.5.x of xenforo (importer integrate), then update to 2.1.x

but it appears, the passwords do not work
I'll probably then wait till the importer is updated. I've tried migrating with 1.5 and I can't migrate the gallery.

Top Bottom