Browser issue iOS Support?

My point was that rather than being an iOS issue, it's an implementation issue. Rather than just blaming iOS it seems that there are options that would work.

Will check out Minorin, thanks :)

I believe a mobile template is in the works. If I recall correctly (not sure where I remember this), Kier uses an iPhone. I suspect this will not be your garden variety mobile template, but instead something that is epic. It's not like my expectations are high or anything.:D

Whilst an iPhone style would help, this is a problem more for iPads (not many people use their iPhone as their regular machine but more just use an iPad) so a "full" style that worked on iOS would be much better.

Whilst an iPhone style would help, this is a problem more for iPads (not many people use their iPhone as their regular machine but more just use an iPad) so a "full" style that worked on iOS would be much better.
A mobile style would work on all mobile devices.

And optimised for a "mobile" resolution. My points that an iPad isn't a "mobile" device in this context. A "full" resolution style works fine on an iPad, just the wysiwyg editor doesn't work.
The iPad is a mobile device, and would work the same as an iPhone. Any issue you have with one is likely to persist in the other.

Also, a mobile style would have to work for all mobile devices, which an iPad is, or else it would be a pointless endeavor.

The iPad is a mobile device, and would work the same as an iPhone. Any issue you have with one is likely to persist in the other.

Also, a mobile style would have to work for all mobile devices, which an iPad is, or else it would be a pointless endeavor.

I think you've completely misundestood.

My issue is that the wysiwyg editor doesn't work on iOS.

Someone replied saying that Kier was working on a mobile iPhone skin.

My point was that we don't need a "mobile" skin for the iPad as the "full" skins look fine, just the editor doesn't work. If the solution to the editor not working is to use the iPhone mobile skin on the iPad then it's not a real solution as we'd want to use our full skin WITH a working editor.

Top Bottom