iOS Development

Cupara

Anyone have any experience developing iOS apps? I'm trying to create my own personal forum app to use with XenForo and vBulletin. I managed to get a basic app but it is so basic Apple laughed at it.

What I'm not understanding is that with iOS 5 there was AFNetworking which is now null and void, iOS 6 has suggested using various versions of AFNetworking but all are dead and not being updated so I need a networking system that I can use in conjunction with my site and database. Any suggestions would be great.

Been there, it is outdated, the updated Xcode errors out with quite a bit of that AFNetworking.

How do you consider a project that has commits by the author within the last 3 days to be dead and obsolete? I can't see any issues open about AFNetwork failing on a specific iOS version, since that's what I'm assuming you are referring to?

Its failing within Xcode, the commits that have been given do not fix the issues that I have come across. I will attempt a newer version since there has been new commits hoping that the issues have been fixed.

Top Bottom