IOS 9.0.2: Did you update?

Sami Jalal

I have made the update.. After that, Apps download has become very slow, and need to wait a small app forever to finish. Did anyone has the same or its only me?

Browsing is excellent and download other files is perfect. But when using appstore its awful. :(

One thing to be very careful of now... with IOS 9 if your wifi is not strong, your phone will switch to cellular data instead.
You can disable this by going into the Settings -> Cellular and scroll to the bottom and turn off Wi-Fi assist. If you have a set data bucket per month, I'd suggest doing this just to be on the safe side.

One thing to be very careful of now... with IOS 9 if your wifi is not strong, your phone will switch to cellular data instead.
You can disable this by going into the Settings -> Cellular and scroll to the bottom and turn off Wi-Fi assist. If you have a set data bucket per month, I'd suggest doing this just to be on the safe side.

Well I have unlimited data through AT&T (grandfathered) so this isn't an issue for me. Lol I don't plan on ever giving my unlimited data up even if I have to pay outright for my phone. I updated to the newest iOS and I am not noticing any issues.

I've got 5 lines, and only mine has the unlimited on it still. I'll be dropping two of the others shortly. Used to keep them to swap upgrades with - but now that is no more with Verizon they will be losing about $110 a month for something that just sits there and is never used so doesn't impact their network. Their loss - my gain.

And my phone is still on 8.4 and will remain so until 9 is JB.

I don't really care as much about jail breaking anymore. So doesn't bother me either way on that. I used to be really into all that but not so much anymore. Mainly because if something goes wrong with my phone because of it I don't have the luxury of just being able to just do a restore and I need my phone to work. Already bad enough I walk on the wild side by running the betas. Lol

I mainly JB for the hotspot ability. Since they don't really "throttle" around here it comes in handy when the cable internet goes down. Also saves me $30 a month.

Did I update? Hell, no. I've been burned too many times by Apple's OS updates, which invariably cause older hardware to slow down, sometimes to the point of becoming next to useless.

Top Bottom