Invite all of you to try out new addon: XenGallery

Currently I only allow 1 level of reply. Multi level might be available on next versions.

cool. (y)

Is it possible (optional) to use a "Forum-Thread" instead of "Comments" ?
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xen-media-gallery-paid.49067/page-12#post-534019

Or at least use "Redactor Editor" instead of the "Comments Box" ?
This would allow to "Drag & Drop" images from external websites on the fly and would also display to "Source URL" from the image itself.
No need to "upload" images, just "Drag & Drop" them into the Editor..... this would make Pinterest looking old ;)

:coffee:

Everything looks great except one downside (at least for me). Is it possible to zoom-in pictures? They look small at this frame, and clicking on them just goes to the next picture on the same album.

Final few questions:
  1. Will there be an importer for xfruser albums?
  2. How much will this cost?
  3. When can we have it?
:D <tell me what i wanna hear>

1. I would put it on the to-do list.
2. Not desired yet.
3. After I fix all visible bugs and added more common functions.

I honestly don't know at this time but all I can say is that I'm not a big fan of the front end album design.

I like the design of XenMediaGallery, maybe a bit more that?

For the eye (watched) it shows zero for every album.
It may be set to a CRON. I don't think any of the albums have had over an hour to run, or whatever time may have been set.
@Sheldon is right. It is a cron job, not real time updating.
Everything looks great except one downside (at least for me). Is it possible to zoom-in pictures? They look small at this frame, and clicking on them just goes to the next picture on the same album.
It is already in the to-do list. Thanks.
Put in a proposal what you feel can be enhanced and made to look better it's what @sonnb is looking for if i'm not mistaken.
Yes, I do look for the suggestions.

1. It is just normal PHP function (if supported, require exif_read_data).
Unfortunately I don't think this php function supports raw files. But may be there have been some changes since I've checked (it was a few years ago). I remember I had bookmarked this website which is using a cgi script really good.

It is my dream :D
You can start with a second hand none full-frame camera, it will be far more cheaper. If you don't have Canon lenses yet , the Nikon D300 is really cheap now and its body is really good. But it's true that the D5 is really really good. I remember when I saw one of its video on youtube (shot in the subway of Odaiba - Tokyo)... whaou.

Anyway, good job.

Unfortunately I don't think this php function supports raw files. But may be there have been some changes since I've checked (it was a few years ago). I remember I had bookmarked this website which is using a cgi script really good.

You can start with a second hand none full-frame camera, it will be far more cheaper. If you don't have Canon lenses yet , the Nikon D300 is really cheap now and its body is really good. But it's true that the D5 is really really good. I remember when I saw one of its video on youtube (shot in the subway of Odaiba - Tokyo)... whaou.

Anyway, good job.

Give exif function a try ;)

Actually I am having a Mirrorless camera Nex5N. Small, compact and powerful enough to play around :D.

Thank you.

Top Bottom