XF 1.4 Invisible watched threads?

imthebest

Hi,

Today I logged to my forum with an account that I haven't used since 4 months and *if I remember correctly* I ran watched/threads/all/manage and desubscribed from every thread (I had a lot of subscriptions within that account). This was 4 months ago so so and I want to emphatize that I'm not sure if I ran watched/threads/all/manage or not.

Now logged in as that account when on watched/threads I see nothing but if I go to watched/threads/all I see 6 threads plus navigation up to page 2. When I click on page 2 I don't see any thread listed, and the "Manage Watched Threads" drop-down menu isn't present... only on page 1 it's present.

What could be wrong?

Thanks,
Super120

So if I ran the mass desubscription tool why 6 watched threads are now back on the list? If I remember correctly 4 months ago when I did that the list ended being empty however now there are 6 threads back!

The permissions might have changed on those threads. If the user lost access during the initial removal and then gained access later then it might appear back in the list at this point.

Top Bottom