XF 2.0 Inverted (dark) style out of default XF2 style - anyone built one?

nocte

Has anyone built an inverted (i.e. dark) style out of the XF2 default style and wants to share it?

I don't want to install any fancy bling bling styles in order to keep things simple and the upgrade process easy.

I have already tried to build an inverted style, and it's not as easy as it sounds to "invert" the style and get a usable result.

I also had to change some templates, because i could not find a way to do this in style properties:

In core_overlay.less

Find in .overlay class:
CSS:
.xf-blockBorder();

Replace:
CSS:
border-width: 1px;
border-style: solid;
border-color: @xf-paletteAccent2;

In core_pagenav.less

Find in .m-pageNavElCore():
CSS:
background: linear-gradient(0deg, @xf-contentHighlightBg, mix(@xf-contentHighlightBg, @xf-contentBg, 25%));

Replace:
CSS:
background: @xf-contentHighlightBg;

Did you see this one?
thank you, but i know this one. It's not what I mean: I want a inverted style, so still colorful (like the default XF2 style), but with a dark background and bright fonts (in most cases). The style you mentioned is just "shades of grey".

thank you, but i know this one. It's not what I mean: I want a inverted style, so still colorful (like the default XF2 style), but with a dark background and bright fonts (in most cases). The style you mentioned is just "shades of grey".
PM me the font colors and other colors you want added to my style mate. I can add them and send to you.

Top Bottom