1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Invert button not work in Russian

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Romchik®, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Romchik®

Romchik® Well-Known Member

Seems like old bug :)

If you translate the phrase Invert to Russian - Инвертировать, then invert the button doesn't work.

Sergio Bambaren and Pepelac like this.
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I can confirm that this si the case in v1.1. Translated to anything other than "Invert" fails here. I'm bored so I'm looking into a fix. I'm assuming its in the JS... Can't be sure on that tho.

I know why this isn't working, and I can have a hot-fix posted. The class picks up the translated phrase so instead of "ColorInvert" you got "ColorFrançais" (I used Français cause I knew that).

In debug, update your "style_properties_list_color_palette" template to:
    <xen:require css="style_property_list_color_palette.css" />
    <div class="styleProperty" id="colorPalette">
    	<fieldset class="colorPalette">
    		<div class="pickers"><!-- space for cool stuff here! --></div>
    		<div class="colorAdjust">
    			<input type="text" name="hue" min="0" max="360" step="1" value="180" class="HueShift OptOut" data-target="#colorPalette" title="{xen:phrase adjust_color_hues_for_entire_palette}" />
    			<input type="button" class="button Color{xen:phrase invert}" value="{xen:phrase invert}" data-target="#colorPalette" title="{xen:phrase invert_colors_for_entire_palette}" />
    			<xen:if is="{$group.customized}"><label class="revertAll">{xen:phrase revert_all} <input type="checkbox" class="CheckAll" data-target="#colorPalette" /></label></xen:if>
    	<xen:foreach loop="$scalars" key="$scalarGroupId" value="$scalarGroup" i="$i">
    		<fieldset class="colorPalette" id="cp{$i}">
    			<ul class="pickers">
    				<xen:foreach loop="$scalarGroup.properties" value="$property">
    						<xen:textbox name="properties[{$property.property_definition_id}]" value="{$property.propertyValueScalar}"
    							inputclass="ColorPicker DisablePalette" id="ctrl_{$property.property_definition_id}" />
    						<label for="ctrl_{$property.property_definition_id}" class="propertyTitle">{$property.title}</label>
    						<div class="meta">
    							<span class="muted">@{$property.property_name}</span>
    							<xen:include template="style_property_unit_extra" />
    			<div class="colorAdjust">
    				<input type="text" name="hue" min="0" max="360" step="1" value="180" class="HueShift OptOut" data-target="#cp{$i}" title="{xen:phrase adjust_color_hues_for_this_group}" />
    				<input type="button" class="button ColorInvert" value="{xen:phrase invert}" data-target="#cp{$i}" title="{xen:phrase invert_colors_in_this_group}" />
    				<xen:if is="{$scalarGroup.customized}"><label class="revertAll">{xen:phrase revert_all} <input type="checkbox" class="CheckAll" data-target="#cp{$i}" /></label></xen:if>
    (change: seven lines from the bottom, Color{xen:phrase invert} to ColorInvert, since it always binds on that.)
    infis, Serg and Romchik® like this.
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Fix is correct. Amusing issue :)
    Sergio Bambaren, Jeremy and Romchik® like this.
  4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'm assuming Mike fixed both of the issues, there's one higher up in the template as well.