Introduction!

Hi there, xenForo community! I decided to sign up after a few weeks of lurking around reading about all the different features and the layout and aesthetics. I'm really looking forward to being able to use the mod and admin features as well when the time comes.

As for my forum experience, I've been a forum goer for the past 6 years. I started off on a local proboards forum and three years ago (this coming Friday),  I started on a Nintendo-based Vbulletin forum. I can't say I really know all the ups and downs of all the different distros of forum software.

Overall, I'm an easygoing guy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope to make a few friends here doing the course of my stay here. 

Hey Roune and welcome to xenforo!

please observe the no smoking and no shoes signs, and keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times!
yay.gif

Hi there, xenForo community! I decided to sign up after a few weeks of lurking around reading about all the different features and the layout and aesthetics. I'm really looking forward to being able to use the mod and admin features as well when the time comes.

As for my forum experience, I've been a forum goer for the past 6 years. I started off on a local proboards forum and three years ago (this coming Friday), I started on a Nintendo-based Vbulletin forum. I can't say I really know all the ups and downs of all the different distros of forum software.

Overall, I'm an easygoing guy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope to make a few friends here doing the course of my stay here.

Whoa wait up there hoss ... they converted vBulletin to run on Nintendo :eek:

Welcome to the forums...

Well, it's a forum for Nintendo systems. Mainly the Wii and DS. However, it can be accessed on the Internet Channel on the Wii (though I think I'd rather use forums on a computer...)

Top Bottom