Intrigued by this software

Torrecus

Hello

I've heard recently of this software and I'm intrigued about it. Maybe you could help:

1 I understand that currently there isn't any converter/importer for MyBB system, is it? Is there some planning about this?

2 I'd like to see production forums using this software, do you have some examples?

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot to both

When I say the same skeleton, I mean something like this:

y33Sw.jpg

and the premium themes at Xenique's follow the same idea.
Is there some theme slightly different? Let's say something like this (classic):

OYJqF.jpg

Is there another site with premium themes?​

Also, does XF include a portal? or a main page?​

Thanks a lot to both

When I say the same skeleton, I mean something like this:

y33Sw.jpg

and the premium themes at Xenique's follow the same idea.
Is there some theme slightly different? Let's say something like this (classic):

OYJqF.jpg

Is there another site with premium themes?​

Also, does XF include a portal? or a main page?​
I've already have a style planned that follows the classic listing.

Ok, thanks a lot to all you for your comments.

I'm ready to buy, but I have one last, kinda stupid, question:

When I register mi name and email as a customer, a new account for the community forums will be created? or can I access with my current user?

Ok, thanks a lot to all you for your comments.

I'm ready to buy, but I have one last, kinda stupid, question:

When I register mi name and email as a customer, a new account for the community forums will be created? or can I access with my current user?
You just have to link your forum account to your customer account.

I'm reasonably sure you give the email address when buying the software, and if it is the same email address that is associated with your account, you will be all set. Otherwise you would need to send a ticket to link your xf user account to your license.

Buying the software does not create a user on xf.com.

Top Bottom