Intrepid

Intrepid 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I've bought this on your website, but a question for the author. This might sound really stupid but I'm new to XenForo. How do you change the intrepid logo in the top left corner?

@Mike Creuzer I've a little problem. Patched with the new version but the problem is still there by now.

If you look at this screen you'll notice that there's an old thread where I've posted (non volevo crederci) and my little avatar appear but the little avatar that indicates that I've posted there, doesn't appear in another two new thread (tantissimi auguri a creatura and Google in francese) where I've posted too...

Any suggestion?

Schermata 2015-07-27 alle 10.10.22.webp

I've bought this on your website, but a question for the author. This might sound really stupid but I'm new to XenForo. How do you change the intrepid logo in the top left corner?

Not stupid at all! You can find the text version of the logo in UI.X Logo and if you blank that out it'll default to the normal XenForo setting at Header and Navigation.

@Mike Creuzer I've a little problem. Patched with the new version but the problem is still there by now.

If you look at this screen you'll notice that there's an old thread where I've posted (non volevo crederci) and my little avatar appear but the little avatar that indicates that I've posted there, doesn't appear in another two new thread (tantissimi auguri a creatura and Google in francese) where I've posted too...

Any suggestion?

View attachment 112594

Does this happen on the default style? I dont think we've touched anything in regards to this so would be a strange bug!

@Mike Creuzer Would you know why I get this in the bottom left corner? (The red box with the black border)
J1M2O.png

Mike I've just updated the addon but I've 1.4.9. Can I update the theme to the latest one safely or do I've to upgrade the forum first?

The latest version is for XenForo 1.5.0, so you should update XenForo first or you may run into issues :)

Jake

@Mike Creuzer I've a question.

I use fixed header and when I browse a thread, scrolling below, I cannot see the thread title anymore. There's a way to keep the thread title visible in any way?

Thanks!

Hello @Mike Creuzer little problem after upgrading to 1.5.1. These templates are outdated

04-10-2015 17-25-03.webp
But when I try to merge changes I got a message

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

Any suggestion?

I just have to say WOW, this is one incredible theme! Never had so many feature and possibilities in one theme on Xenforo before. Keep up the good work @Mike Creuzer!

However, I have some trouble finding where to change the default background picture (believe its the one located in: styles/intrepid/intrepid/bg.jpg). I have tried to change the wallpaper without any results, same goes with changing the setting in the General style properties. Is this the wrong location? As it seem to always use the default background no matter what I do. See picture:
1.webp

Furthermore, is it possible to use Backstretch function without having each picture zoomed in (since it makes them blurry while losing their correct resolution)?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Seem to have found the problem, since the background was coded in the CSS, next to "Miscellaneous", changing the background location did not update the background for me. But after removing the CSS code for the background, it seem to have solved my issue!

Last edited:
Can you please tell me exactly where have you found this so I can change the bg?
Of course, I do not have any picture of the old settings, however, I removed most of the CSS code within Style Properties: General then Body on the style. You should find it next to Miscellaneous, Width/Height.

My current CSS code in Style Properties: General then Body
Code:
word-wrap: break-word;
line-height: 1.28;
min-width: 300px;
background-attachment: fixed;

After this you just set (from the same Style Properties) background (which should be, @imagePath/intrepid/bg.jpg)

I've tried to put the path of the bg and it show but it's enlarged and not in the real dimension. How can I fix it?
Remove this line: background-size: 100% 100%, in the mentioned Style Properties above (General then Body). I instead use background-attachment: fixed. But you can have different settings if needed of course.

Top Bottom