Interview with XenForo's Peggy Gurney - must read!

Wonderful Interview Peggy and Jeff!

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts Peggy :D

Loved this quote...

"I do like the direction that forums are taking. They are, without a doubt, becoming more “social”. Whether using facebook-like features, or twitter-like features, or a combo of both, I feel that this is a good thing. People are social beings. They like to interact, gossip, share, find other people who share their interests and hobbies, talk about their kids, and exes, lol, etc. In today’s busy world, where everyone seems to be in such a hurry, who has time anymore ?? This is where the wonderful internet comes in. Grab a cup of coffee (you knew I’d get that in there somewhere), turn on the computer, browse to your favorite site, and jump into a conversation about the state of affairs in Zimbabwe, or about changing diapers, or about the beautiful fall-colored leaves you’re looking at outside your window. Where else can you do that? Sure it’s not the same as being with people physically, but you’re still connecting, and that is what’s important."

Very nice interview Peggy!
Even though I don't know you, after reading this interview I definitely have a sense of how caring you are and such a great person.
Good luck to you and your son. :)

You designed sites for a time for another platform and were pretty good at it.

What other hobbies do you enjoy around being creative. Sewing ? drawing?

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night with an idea and forget to write it down only to remember you had a great idea but have no idea what it was?

You designed sites for a time for another platform and were pretty good at it.

What other hobbies do you enjoy around being creative. Sewing ? drawing?
Thanks. I designed for your site, didn't I?

The hobbies I enjoy the most are collecting scented candles and windchimes. My poor neighbors love me on a breezy day (not). I can't draw - at all. I couldn't draw a stick figure with a ruler, and that's no exaggeration. Thank God my son doesn't get that from me. He's pretty darn good with art.

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night with an idea and forget to write it down only to remember you had a great idea but have no idea what it was?
:eek: How'd you know? Have you been in my head?!?! :eek:

Thanks. I designed for your site, didn't I?

The hobbies I enjoy the most are collecting scented candles and windchimes. My poor neighbors love me on a breezy day (not). I can't draw - at all. I couldn't draw a stick figure with a ruler, and that's no exaggeration. Thank God my son doesn't get that from me. He's pretty darn good with art.

:eek: How'd you know? Have you been in my head?!?! :eek:

I do not have a creative bone in my body. Give me two chunks of metal and I can make it print on paper but someone else has to tell it what to print. You did alot of work for us in the past with great results. I only wish the previous software vendor had kept up with us.

I do alot of work for high end print shops and they call and tell me the colors are off on their machines. It looks pink to me?

strange minds think that way. I have no idea why. I threw a pen and pad on my nightstand now.

Top Bottom