Internet Surveillance Bill, WORSE Than SOPA: Explained

Adam Howard

Another law that started with the best of attentions, gone completely wrong.

No rights
No warrant
No appeal
No privacy
No defense
No information
No right to sue

And you'll be add to a terrorist watch list if you do the following things, which will become / made illegal...

Proxy illegal
VPN illegal
Online Privacy illegal
Online Encryption illegal

Sponsored by the same man who sponsored SOPA and Protect IP.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Government's policy is... "You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide" :confused:

Yawn.

Worse than SOPA? Right because it effects me in the UK how?

Wait it doesn't.

UK = 52nd State of America.

USA: I don't like "john doe" because of X and he said Y .... Get`em
UK: But it's not illegal here. They've done nothing wrong here.
USA: DO IT B**ch
UK: OK Boss.

I mildly joke, but our government seems to think they police the world and can arrest anyone and obtain information on anyone, globally. Not an American? Not a problem.

I actually am waiting for someone to prove them wrong.... Please...do.

These new bills seem like they will never stop. Can we get a new generation of politicians please? How long is it gonna take? We need to wipe em out before they spread their ****ty logics to the young ones. The world is a freaking disaster, god darnit.

These new bills seem like they will never stop. Can we get a new generation of politicians please? How long is it gonna take? We need to wipe em out before they spread their ****ty logics to the young ones. The world is a freaking disaster, god darnit.

Ron Paul. 30 year of supporting your freedom, your rights, and The Constitution of The United States.

Mitt Romney and Obama both supported, until it was unpopular to do so... NDAA, SOPA, Protect IP, and so far, this news bill as well.

Ron Paul. 30 year of supporting your freedom, your rights, and The Constitution of The United States.

Mitt Romney and Obama both supported, until it was unpopular to do so... NDAA, SOPA, Protect IP, and so far, this news bill as well.
Yes, because all the United States (One of the most diverse countries in the world) needs is a racist and homophobe.

He'll protect your rights as long as he agrees with your lifestyle, religion, color of your skin or creed.

Yes, because all the United States (One of the most diverse countries in the world) needs is a racist and homophobe.

He'll protect your rights as long as he agrees with your lifestyle, religion, color of your skin or creed.

Ron Paul isn't a racist.... They have even proven he wasn't the author of the letters what were printed years ago. By finding the real author who admitted he wrote them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ironically, the mass media does not seem to report this (truth)........... Now let's get back to the more important issues.

These bills are now getting amusing.... What's the idea here? let's bring as many bills to curb the net as possible and soon people will get tired of protesting them and start ignoring and we can pass a few?

And for the record, Ron Paul isn't a racist or a homophobe, but as pointed out, I don't think discussing him was the intention of OP.

Can we keep to the thread subject please?
As the new forum rules state:
Highly charged topics (such as religion and politics) may be closed.

Debate the bill by all means, but lets try and avoid partisan politics which will result in the thread being closed.

These bills are now getting amusing.... What's the idea here? let's bring as many bills to curb the net as possible and soon people will get tired of protesting them and start ignoring and we can pass a few?

And for the record, Ron Paul isn't a racist or a homophobe, but as pointed out, I don't think discussing him was the intention of OP.

I sadly believe so. Most Americans get desensitized or basically lose the will to fight for the long hall, if you continue to press and force an issue. Which in my opinion makes most Americans, wimpy little "b**ches" if all it takes to defeat our values, morals, ethics, standards, and our rights is to keep pushing until we willingly give up.

I didn't start this thread to support Ron Paul, no. But it is a byproduct statement of a list of politicians, who have never (short term or long term) supported any bill or law, that would remove the rights of citizens or further placed sanctions upon the general population. We're going to really need more leaders & people within our government who will fight such policies & never suggest one of their own which would cause the same or similar affects.

Of course we're also going to need more citizens to wake up to such matters & willing to appose such for the long halls.

How many unconstitutional laws can America pass? Answer: As many as we let them.

What bothers me is this bill did start out with the best of attentions. Why couldn't it be kept as such?

What bothers me is this bill did start out with the best of attentions. Why couldn't it be kept as such?
Because even America realises it has little to no control over the www, just like every other country acknowledges... laws suddenly become grey and fuzzy due to constantly, and so easily, crossing country borders via the www. Jurisdictions are hazy when using the www, it's getting ridonkulous! :D

Top Bottom