1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet Explorer 10 --- Preview 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam Howard, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Microsoft has released Internet Explorer 10 (preview 2). This should be counted as an Alpha Release (Pre-Beta) and can indeed have issues, problems, and should not be depended on.

But if you want to try your luck and try it out:

2. Sean James

Sean James Well-Known Member

Firefox and Internet explorer seem to be releasing new versions all the time lately.
  3. Adam Howard

Everyone is.

Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Google Chrome are on "fast path" release.

What's "fast path"?

Typically a new version means new feature, new improvements, and patch fixes. A fast path release means a new version for every improvement, path, and feature.

This is why Google Chrome is on version 13 and 14 beta.
  4. Adam Howard

For those of you who feel you "must" try IE10 simply for website compatibility and such....
    But yet hate the browser it's self (as I do).

I like to use this as my Internet Explorer Icon

5. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Geez.... I remember a Windows install only just updating to 9 not long ago. IE is like vBulletin... constantly in beta and never really works as promised.
  6. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

So what are the first impressions? i have no intention of downloading it just to see if i like it esp since its a IE Beta.. Haha bad enough to test beta products its another story altogether to test/try something IE calls Beta. :D