Internet Brands claims against XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
vBulletin 4 resembles IPB 3. I guess IPS used a time machine and traveled into the future to see what iNet was doing with vB and they should also sue IPS, yesirreee!

/Huge Amount of Sarcasm

In essence it can be argued that vB 4 looks like many other software or web apps that came before it. If this is truly the case, why is XF being targetted only? We won't know the real reason until the case is made public.

Don't give them any ideas. They have enough bad ones as it is... haha

Forget IB, forget vB, and focus in-house on getting xF to the top slot by testing, reporting, installing, and promoting it and use your time energy and resources to make sure it trounces vB in terms of installed sites ...

... got to be more positive than venting ... :D
I've been saying that over and over. Negative energy sucks the life out of me.
And at my age, I don't know how much more life I have. :)

I know people are right on the negativity. When I go to my own site and to vB.com or when I think about IB it is like Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde. I just get overcome with negativity and there is a sudden personality change. I got to shake that off. This place is just the opposite.

How about this for an idea <and don't shoot me for it!!!>:

Forget IB, forget vB, and focus in-house on getting xF to the top slot by testing, reporting, installing, and promoting it and use your time energy and resources to make sure it trounces vB in terms of installed sites ...

... got to be more positive than venting ... :D
Maybe the XF administrators should autoreplace every instance of 'IB' with this video clip:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:D

Maybe the XF administrators should autoreplace every instance of 'IB' with this video clip:

I stole your Sunshine and reposted her on another forum.

But thats the happy Butlins song! You cant compare Butlins with IB!

Um....
flee.gif

I'm getting very uncomfortable visiting this thread.
What was the topic again?

I think we need an addon that when a thread reaches 100 90 pages it is automatically locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom