Internet Brands claims against XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i need to compare Xenforo code is Ferrari 2010 , vBulletin 4 code is 1990 Honda Civic.
That's a crackup Mert.... funny! No idea why they would even think their code is off any real use today... its old and needs to be scrapped, rebuilt from the ground up... funny comparison.

That's a crackup Mert.... funny! No idea why they would even think their code is off any real use today... its old and needs to be scrapped, rebuilt from the ground up... funny comparison.

Still i can't comment about the case without knowing about the facts. There maybe somethings that we are not aware off. That's why it is best to wait before commenting further about the case.

BOUGHT PAID AND PROUD!... As a coder I intend to back XenForo 100%.. this is making me drool just looking at their code! IB has no hand whatso ever on XenForo and can shove off!

Oh how I love that they included this in the article:

Against this background, many customers also took issue with vBulletin's lawsuit against XenForo. "LOL. The [XenForo] code isn't even released yet," said one user on a private forum for paying customers. "I figured this would happen though. IB can **** right off. I'm not interested in doing business with a company that gets ahead with lawsuits."

It was fixed when i clicked the link :)
XenForo did not immediately respond to a request for comment. But in the past, Kier Darby has said that the XenForo platform was built "from scratch" using the Zend Java framework. Darby is the former lead developer and product manager of vBulletin. Sullivan is another former vBulletin developer. And Busby is the former vBulletin business manager. All three parted with the company over a year ago.

i must of gotten an old version of the article then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom