Internet Brands claims against XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is currently 39 minutes past midnight, so minus 1 hour, is gmt. (ignoring summer time or not). And that is 11:39.

So in bout 20 minutes when its midnight in the UK, it is 5th of October, and regardless of delays, regardless of court nonsense, I think they have done a F* amazing job with xenforo, and supporting that by raising my glass and having a beer and shot of whisky - congrats Kier/Mike and Ashley.

What kind of whiskey?

"it is our intention to proceed with tomorrow's release of XenForo 1.0 Beta 1."

Wooo Hooo go get em lads :D

That's just your poor assumption. I think ANY company would say unforeseen circumstances, and that when they were posting that it meant "super serious security exploit that drops the database or worse, and is very complex and time consuming to fix"... or things like that.

Like 'Little Bobby Tables' signing up to the forum? :P

So.... who made that statement? The account Xenforo hasn't been online for long but made a post. And non of the three bosses is online right now or were online tonight....

Would you permit our pointing out what a terribly awful, horrible company Internet Brands is, provided we remain "civil" while doing it?

The two aren't mutually exclusive. Nobody's getting harmed, members are expressing themselves. You should not discourage that.

Elevory, we appreciate, more than you can know, your support for xF, and understand your anger at IB.
However, please don't argue with the staff here. We've simply asked that the INSULTS stop. They do not help xF's reputation. We have not allowed insults to be displayed on this forum, and we won't permit them now, despite the circumstances. So please, abide by the rules. :)

Thanks everyone!

In less than 24 hours, we will know for ourselves whether or not IB's claims are true (though I think we all know the answer to that). :)

What kind of whiskey?

jack_DSCF0052.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom