Internet Brands claims against XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more surprised than I am with the Kansas City Chiefs being the winningest team in American football. This isn't about a buyout. That would be a settlement... if one was even forthcoming at this stage.

I disagree, everything is on the table ! it could be a tactic ... it's been played before ;)

From what I've seen quite a few and that's in 24 hours, echoes and repercussions from this kind of behaviour go on for a while in my experience, as more and more become aware, it's like throwing a big rock in a pond, eventually all the ducks bob up and down and look to see what happened.

I don't know why but that gave me a good laugh :D

lol never think how vbulletin can be retarted!

planned to buy vB for clients but huh o.o nothing for my clients!

the way is xF!

//P.S.: Is there something that vB worry about it? Oh yes i know what, something like that have pretty sh*t system :)

It would appear you're trying continually trying to push for something that would be very negative and which is impossible.

Sorry if I'm coming across as being negative. I do not mean to ... I'm just thinking out loud ;)
I'm a dinosaur, been around for a while and have seen this happen ... ;)

Sorry if I'm coming across as being negative. I do not mean to ... I'm just thinking out loud ;)
I'm a dinosaur, been around for a while and have seen this happen ... ;)

What you are trying to keep alive and push isn't even possible, I suggest you let it go.

four moderators online now. this could be it guys. im not sleeping today till i see that 'buy' button.

An IB employee took this public but there have been no comment from them. I wonder why they would bother to take it public but not comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom