1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internationalisation of website

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Rob, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'd like to better tailor my site to an international audience.

Essentially, I need a different forum home per each country with different node sets. Some nodes will be shared across all countries. Some nodes will be shared across 2 or more countries whilst some others are country specific. The logo should vary depending on country and if possible, I'd like to use sub-domains. I'd like to avoid having to maintain multiple styles.

I am currently targeting a UK audience but want to tweak the site to better cater for visitors from:-
    • USA
    • Canada
    • New Zealand
    • Australia
    I'd like to add more countries in time but stick to English speaking ones.

I don't want any nodes to be blocked to countries, just hidden from the forum list.

A way to filter the "whats new" content to focus mainly on that countries defined nodes would be ideal. A way to "break out" of the country and view the global site would be desired also.

If you can help with this, then get in touch.

Note: I am fully aware of the add ons that make some of this possible, but I'm looking for someone who can plan, implement and project manage this entirely.

If you have a sound knowledge of xenForo and importantly what I want to achieve here then get in touch!

If you have questions, ask away!

Cheers,

Rob

2. XCentral

XCentral Well-Known Member

3. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

I've opened a ticket ;)

4. XCentral

XCentral Well-Known Member