• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Interested in purchasing however need help

My Vbulletin site was defaced a few days back and I have the vbulletin SQL file along with the files. I would like assistance in getting that imported into a Xenfro installation.

If you guys can assist me, I will gladly buy the software.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
XenForo comes with several importers built in, which are extremely easy to use.

The pre-sales FAQ in my signature lists them all, with screenshots.

borbole

My Vbulletin site was defaced a few days back and I have the vbulletin SQL file along with the files. I would like assistance in getting that imported into a Xenfro installation.

If you guys can assist me, I will gladly buy the software.
Importing to xenforo is very easy. It has a built in converter system, all you have to do is follow a few simple steps. If you would need help with specific things post here and we will try to guide you through the conversion.

Basically I need paid support to assist me with migration. How much would you guys charge to:
Provide with me a SQL file that i can basically import into my DB and when I copy the files over and set my virtual host everything is good. All I need is my threads, posts, users, avatars etc and a secure system. My concern is that my SQL file may have hacker crap in it. I see that they uploaded a plugin in one of the tables that has encrypted php in it. So yeah just paid support for a secure system.

borbole

Basically I need paid support to assist me with migration. How much would you guys charge to:
Provide with me a SQL file that i can basically import into my DB and when I copy the files over and set my virtual host everything is good. All I need is my threads, posts, users, avatars etc and a secure system. My concern is that my SQL file may have hacker crap in it. I see that they uploaded a plugin in one of the tables that has encrypted php in it. So yeah just paid support for a secure system.
In that case I think it would be better to first clean up your forum from the hack and then do the conversion

whynot

My concern is that my SQL file may have hacker crap in it. I see that they uploaded a plugin in one of the tables that has encrypted php in it. So yeah just paid support for a secure system.
The converter is not looking for crap, it would not convert things unknown to it.