XF 1 Integrate Froala Editor

grisha2217

Hello. I have a big project using XenForo 1.5.24 with hand made plugins and custom theme, so i can't upgrade it to XF 2.

I need a plugin or code changes to integrate froala editor instead default editor of XenForo 1.x

Award 500$ in cryptocurrency. I can make prepayment if you have a reputation on this forum.

$14.81? :)

XF2 has been out for 5 years now. It works well for me, I'd consider fixing the theme and plug ins for the version that has the new editor and bugs addressed already, but that's just my personal opinion. I wonder if someone developed the same plugins for the current XF already? Andy from XF2 has a LOT of them (maybe 400 or more)

Hello. I have a big project using XenForo 1.5.24 with hand made plugins and custom theme, so i can't upgrade it to XF 2.

I need a plugin or code changes to integrate froala editor instead default editor of XenForo 1.x

Award 500$ in cryptocurrency. I can make prepayment if you have a reputation on this forum.
Instead of investing more and more in the old XF. Rather invest in the XF2 add-ons ;)

Despite the first paragraph clearly stating why the OP doesn’t want to upgrade - the first two replies advise just that! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom