XF 1.5 installed plugin and now blank! please help

fionix

I installed this plugin: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/force-password-change.3650/ and after I hit enter for the XML file I got blank Admin and forum.. nothing works.

I tried rebuild the master data, still blank.

I put this in the /library/config.php - $config['debug'] = true; nothing shows up still blank

I deleted the directory with this crap plugin, still blank screen.

I also put this in the config.php file -
$config['enableListeners'] = false; still blank screen

Is my forum gone forever?

Please I just spend money to get someone to convert it from Vbulletin, is there someone that can help? :(

Last edited:
I have deleted the entire forum and DB asked the guy to reimport the data... damn I'm angry on the developer of this plugin and myself because I was an idiot not taking a backup before I install a plugin.. however, in Vbulletin this never happened to me before, at least I was able to disable all plugins which don't seem to work here.

I still need to find some way to prompt all users to enter a new passoword once the forum is up, do you know about such or shall I open a new thread?

The developer made it clear that the addon is unmaintained.
The last update to it was in Nov 13, 2014.
yeah I know my fault not reading it correctly.. but why is it still online.. if someone else like me (noob) installs this he mess up the entire installation!

I have deleted the entire forum and DB asked the guy to reimport the data... damn I'm angry on the developer of this plugin and myself because I was an idiot not taking a backup before I install a plugin.. however, in Vbulletin this never happened to me before, at least I was able to disable all plugins which don't seem to work here.

I still need to find some way to prompt all users to enter a new passoword once the forum is up, do you know about such or shall I open a new thread?

If such a thing will happen again with an add on, the best way would be to disable all add ons, and then remove the add on that it is causing issues. There is no need to delete the database and restoring it again. Or you can also try to rebuild the master data first and if that will not help, you can disable all add ons.

If such a thing will happen again with an add on, the best way would be to disable all add ons, and then remove the add on that it is causing issues. There is no need to delete the database and restoring it again. Or you can also try to rebuild the master data first and if that will not help, you can disable all add ons.
Did you read the initial post at all?

Top Bottom