Duplicate Insert Attachments to posts

Robert9

Please, change this back to another way of clicking. With the solution in beta 2.2 i need one more click to insert attachments. This means thousands of clicks every month (and millions worldwide)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Why it should be better?
It is maybe better for you and your needs. But i am really shure that you dont have to add thousands of attachments in a month or week else you would not come with just a sentence like "is much better".

Why it should be better?
It is maybe better for you and your needs. But i am really shure that you dont have to add thousands of attachments in a month or week else you would not come with just a sentence like "is much better".
It is better than the previous one, especially visually. I can see why you would have issue with the extra clicks if you are uploading thousands of attachments a week, but that is an extreme use case.

Normally hundreds of users do this in a larger forum; but then you give every one a little more "work"; in the sum it is the same.
And if you sum all xf forums together this change will produce millions of clicks more every month, stealing millions of seconds life-time ...

Anyway, if this will stay like it is, i need to pay someone for an addon to change it back; so maybe there are more people that really hate this change and we care for that together.

Maybe you ment the bigger thumb and maybe that the thumbs are in a row? No problem, the two links could be directly under the thumbnail.
But anyway, i should calm down and bringt the links to the right place ... and probably someone will do a small template modification to do so also.

BTW: I would be very helpfull to have a button with "Delete all attachments"; to delete ten attachments we need now ten clicks, right?

BTW: I would be very helpfull to have a button with "Delete all attachments"; to delete ten attachments we need now ten clicks, right?
No.

1601290203933.png

You can select multiple attachments or all attachments.

It used to take ten clicks, it now takes fewer clicks.

I believe changes have been suggested elsewhere but obviously given that we're far into the development of XF 2.2 I wouldn't expect there to be any changes in the near future.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Top Bottom