Innovation From Gantry - Rockettheme

Anthony Parsons

Polls and adverts in menu... Innovation grows around the content delivery neighbourhood...

I like the two new features with ads in menu and poll in menu. Very creative thinking that could certainly be encompassed within forum communities. Everyone uses navigation... what better place for an advert!!!

http://demo.rockettheme.com/?template=zephyr Hover over features to see advert and last option for drowdown poll. Impressive thinking.

I don't think the idea of ads in a menu is all that great - how many users are genuinely going to click that and be interested? Ads need to stand out to make revenue. On the other hand though, I do like that poll. Maybe a feature in xFAdvanced? :P

I don't think the idea of ads in a menu is all that great - how many users are genuinely going to click that and be interested? Ads need to stand out to make revenue. On the other hand though, I do like that poll. Maybe a feature in xFAdvanced? :p

actually what you want, is ads to looks like normal links so people click them by mistake ;)

I like the two new features with ads in menu and poll in menu.
Hi Anthony,
Not just ads and polls, but any module or even whole module positions (among other advanced menu features)!

Impressive thinking.
Agreed. I suggested to vBS that they should contact Andy and company (RT) to initiate a discussion regarding their template issues. As far as I know they ignored that advice.

Top Bottom