Innovate Light

Innovate Light [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I did as you said i cant found my products ( You haven't made any valid purchases yet. If you made a purchase recently, it will appear here once the payment is processed )

also the site in turkish antill if i pickup English , still cant read many part are turkish , the link you have in your thread here are all piont to 404 error page , how i can upgrade my products please ??????????

Hello there,
I've approved your account. You can download the theme from the customer area.

i translate the link you gived me and it is only instation now upgrade i see in the end og the page : In our next article, we'll see how style updates are made.

Logo fields are automatically adjusted according to the size of the images you have set. This varies depending on the logo size you specify.

Just wanted to say that I've received fantastic support twice now from the guys at XENTR.net. I was a V1 customer of Innovate Light (from their previous site), and there were a few hiccups I had after Xenforo upgrades, so I also upgraded to the V2 of Innovate light. At first with the change in their website, and the language changes, it was somewhat confusing, but they were very helpful. I'm also glad they have PayPal available again on their site.

Today they went out of their way for me, logging in and check things over, reinstalling, and getting things up and running smoothly for me. Also, their ticket response times are very quick.

Just wanted to share my experience with this theme and the company.

Just wanted to say that I've received fantastic support twice now from the guys at XENTR.net. I was a V1 customer of Innovate Light (from their previous site), and there were a few hiccups I had after Xenforo upgrades, so I also upgraded to the V2 of Innovate light. At first with the change in their website, and the language changes, it was somewhat confusing, but they were very helpful. I'm also glad they have PayPal available again on their site.

Today they went out of their way for me, logging in and check things over, reinstalling, and getting things up and running smoothly for me. Also, their ticket response times are very quick.

Just wanted to share my experience with this theme and the company.
Thanks for your beautiful comment. You can always open your support requests in English as a global language. Please feel free to contact us for quick solutions.

Respects...

Osman updated Innovate Light with a new update entry:

This version is a quick maintenance update to fix some reported bugs.

Note: Update the add-on first. You can then update the style.
  • The add-on that comes with the theme has been updated.
  • Unable to view social connection icons problem solved.
  • PAGE_CONTAINER template updated.
  • Unnecessary templates were removed after the PAGE_CONTAINER template update.
  • The divider errors in the footer area have been fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Osman... this theme was before in XenMake page... I buy the theme (life time), and I think the XenMake page is down or what ever because I couldn't download it.
Code:
XenMake / Premium XenForo Styles
Bastty,

Thank you for your purchase at XenMake / Premium XenForo Styles.

We are emailing to let you know that a new update has been released for Innovate Dark.
Innovate Dark 2.1.0
Finally XenForo 2.1.0 released stable version. With the release of the stable version, we are pleased to offer our valued customers a quick update to our themes.

As always, before upgrading
Backup your current styles before importing the new version.

Here you can find installation and upgrade instructions for the styles of XenForo 2.x.

XenMake Style Installation
https://xenmake.com/threads/xenmake-style-installation.31/

XenMake Style update
https://xenmake.com/threads/xenmake-style-update.32/
Upgraded for XenForo 2.1.0 Release
Merged outdated templates caused by XenForo update
Icons have been added to all links in Canvas menu.
Unsubscribe from all product updates
Visit XenMake / Premium XenForo Styles

Hello @Marian Sebastian,
Almost a year will have changed the scope of XenMake. The necessary explanation is given below.

Your license will be checked for your previous purchases. If you have a license, the license will be added to the current site. What is your previous username on XenMake?

Ok @Osman. I am there. Can you tell me how can have my licence in the light version back please?
I like the theme... I had it before, maybe I will use it again.

Top Bottom