Lack of interest Inline moderation on "What's new"

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
it has edit link already 🤔
Looking for checkboxes so we can delete spam posts easier as they appear in groups on the "What's new" page.

Hover over to see if it's spam or know it is by the oblivious title, check the box, and delete the thread(s). While "edit" and "delete" is nice, it could save some time by having those checkboxes instead.

Just a suggestion, though. I can live with both methods but feel as if this way would take some strain off moderation (as you could also move in groups as opposed to visiting the thread and moving, taking more time than the provided "delete" example).

i also have checkboxes!
I'll need to know how you accomplished that.

Two of my three fourms have the default settings for Administrator. I also confirmed that this is not there by booting up a demo forum on Xenforo. The "What's new" (/whats-new/) page does not have checkboxes for inline moderation on my two forums nor the demo I just started.

Perhaps this is a third party style or add on or I'm missing something?

ah, i don't use what's new page. i use new posts page. that page has checkboxes. what's new page basically consists of widgets. new posts is the real thing.

to make things easier, you can just edit the link in the top bar to link to the new posts page from admin.php?navigation/.

though i guess what's new page is more suited to keep an eye on profile post spam 🤔

ah, i don't use what's new page. i use new posts page. that page has checkboxes. what's new page basically consists of widgets. new posts is the real thing.
Just checked this. I find it odd that "New post" falls under "What's new", but "What's new" doesn't have inline moderation as "New posts" does.

"New posts" only shows you what you missed once while "What's new" shows you everything new, so it would be simpler to moderate from "What's new" over "New posts" in case you missed it the first time. Either way, as it looks essentially the same and both under the /whats-new/ route, it would seem that they are using similar templates, and "What's new" could easily include checkboxes for inline moderation as its "New posts" counter-part that was phased out over "What's new" has.

Top Bottom