1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information 1.2

Creates an Information tab menu system.

1. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Information - Creates an Information tab menu system.

Read more about this resource...

2. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Andy,

Nice add-on!!

Could there be a way to add/change links via adminCP/options at all please?? I will forget where it's hidden otherwise - template edits really aren't my thing as i forget where they are, and therefore never get changed/updated!!

Cheers
    Paul

3. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Also, i seem to have a spurious "google" top left......

upload_2014-5-15_12-57-22.png

Cheers
    Paul

4. emmy

emmy Active Member

Andy,
    Can you use this information add on to create a page inside the site? For example - About us" when clicked opens up a page, Privacy" when clicked opens up the page for it etc?

5. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Well-Known Member

@Paul, that's part of your style I think. The "quick links" (drop down links) show up on the lower part of the nav bar when you click the "information" link on the nav bar. In this case, "Google" is the only default quick-link, and it's showing up in your invisible lower part of the nav bar.

@AndyB this is a nice one that I might use on a new site. It would be *really* nice if the links were configurable via a menu instead of a template edit...but I personally have no problem with code.

6. sidneycat

sidneycat New Member

nice resource. just to check, if you wanted multiple pages/tabs (like on your own site) would you have to do it as multiple add-ons or can the code just be modified?

many thanks

7. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

8. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

9. tommydamic68

tommydamic68 Well-Known Member

Can the links be threads?