Information Directory/Wiki

JeffTN

I'm currently hosting our "outdoor" forum on Xenforo. I am looking at adding a Library/Wiki using XenCarta. However, one main feature that I have in mind is organizing a list of all hiking trails in Tennessee (there are a lot) complete with data such as GPS coordinate, mileage, pics, Google Maps integration, and external web links.

I could do all of this in XenCarta with templates I guess, since we'll also be publishing a bunch of informational pages. I thought a dedicated add-on might be more appropriate...or perhaps an extension of XenCarta itself.

I'm seeking general advice with this thread. If you were to set out to do this, how would you do it?

No. Data entry is about it.. Ideally I'd like to give them a simple data entry form, store the data in a table, and populate the factual informational pages that way. Would make it easier to transport/rearrange if I ever need to re-use it outside of Xenforo.

I am looking at adding a Library/Wiki using XenCarta. However, one main feature that I have in mind is organizing a list of all hiking trails in Tennessee (there are a lot) complete with data such as GPS coordinate, mileage, pics, Google Maps integration, and external web links.

So what's your plans ? :)

Top Bottom