XF 1.5 Infinite Login on Admin.php

Xyphien

So, some pages of my admin.php I cannot access at all because it askes me to log in, and once I log in, it brings me back to the login page, this isn't the first time it's done it, and it does it on both my xenforo websites. How do you go about fixing this?

I would say it's more likely that:
  • You are caching sessions and your cache is full. You can disable this in config.php
  • Or there is a reverse proxy involved and your IP is changing across requests. If you're not using CloudFlare or something explicitly, you may want to talk to your host about the conditions where this happens. The original IP should be forwarded and can be overridden in config.php if needed.

Then it's more likely to be the IP changing thing. If you haven't setup CloudFlare or a similar service and it happens in fits and starts, it sounds like there may be something your host is doing. They should be able to confirm it and if so, confirm how to get the original visitor IP back.

Then it's more likely to be the IP changing thing. If you haven't setup CloudFlare or a similar service and it happens in fits and starts, it sounds like there may be something your host is doing. They should be able to confirm it and if so, confirm how to get the original visitor IP back.
okay, if it's change in IP then it's it for sure. I just went from VA, to GA, to TX, and now I'm in Kuwait. I won't be able to change the IP because I'm only here for 9 months and then changing back. It seems to have stopped for the most part now though.

Top Bottom