XF 2 Increase Online Session Time

RichDevman

I need an addon to increase session time so members are not logged out so quickly and so said members show in a members online widget. I also need members logged into Tapatalk to show. Something like who's online in Vbulletin but a sidebar widget would be fine.

Please either reply here or just share a price by dm. I will not respond to tons of dms.

Thanks

Thanks, I have tried that. I tried the code changes too discussed in the forums and it still doesn't work. I appreciate the reply though.

You may want to try a "Recently online" widget to show the last users online in the last X hours instead of who is currently online. I use the addon by @AndyB.

It actually worked when I first did it but the users kept building up in my members online widget. It kept growing and growing. Then when I tried to lower it it hasn't worked since.

A couple months ago. I have tried to increase it again and do the code changes in sessionactivty.php and online status and still no dice.

I believe it is the hourly clean up cron task that clears the session cache every hour. In other words you cannot increase sessions more than 60 minutes.

This method still works for me, for Xenforo. Can't tell you anything about Tapatalk:

This method still works for me, for Xenforo. Can't tell you anything about Tapatalk:

Yeah, this has nothing to do with Tapatalk. Just the session time.

Top Bottom