Lack of interest Include/exclude option for widgets

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

MilkyMeda

Implementing this for the widgets would be awesome. Current behaviour only allows including forums and that leads to future nodes not being in the include list because they didn't exist at the time.
You can exclude specific forums from your search:

xenforo.com_community_admin.php_threads_batch-update (2).png

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well ... but if it's exclude and you add a new forum it would not be excluded, so either way you would have to take manual action if a newly added forum should not be on the list.

Taking a manuel action is no problem. The problem is forgetting to take the action because I don't realise it if I don't see any threads on the widget from that forum. So everything seems normal to me.

If it would included automatically, I would notice the threads on the widget and remove the forum from the list.

Last edited:
Currently the only way to exclude forums being displayed in widgets is to uncheck the forum option: "Include threads from this forum when users click "New posts"".

It would be nice to be able to exclude forums in widgets only, i.e. using some widget option.

Top Bottom