Resource icon

Include Banned Users to Total User Counter 1.0.0

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

Include Banned Users to Total User Counter (version 1.0.0) - Include banned (and optional also not verified) users to the counter on the forum statistics block

I've seen that this addon was never released in the resource manager, so here we go:) (i posted an older version in several request threads, so if you're using the old
Original Thread: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/include-banned-users-in-the-usercounter.14803/

If you want to include ALL users, you'll find a option for this in your ACP => OPTIONS => Basic Board Options => Count ALL users)

While the addon installation, this addon will delete the saved "boardTotals"...

Read more about this resource...

I've been using the old version and am glad to see this released here. :)
Hi, did you ever encounter this error ? I found this out when run the file health check.

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Ragtek_IBU_StaticMethods::getHashes() in C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\Ragtek\IBU\StaticMethods.php on line 28

I'm using XF 1.3.3

You have quoted a banned member with regards to an add-on from a member who requested that their account be deleted.

I wouldn't recommend using this add-on.

You have quoted a banned member with regards to an add-on from a member who requested that their account be deleted.

I wouldn't recommend using this add-on.

Oops, ok, thx for your suggestion.

Just out of interest, how can I identify if a member is being banned ? Coz, I can't find any difference of AdamHoward 's member card from the others.

Is it just from the unaccessibility to his profile page ?

Top Bottom