Include and Exclude Parameters for What's New?

James

In vBulletin, I frequently used the ?do=getnew and ?do=getdaily parameters in my searches to grab the most recent content. With vBulletin, there was an &include=ids,separated,with,comma and an &exclude=ids,separated,with,comma parameter which (obviously) included only the IDs specified or excluded the IDs specified. This helped me filter between the forums I had no interest in and the forums I do have an interest in.

I'd like the same functionality available in XF (if it's not here already) :)

Upvote 12
In vBulletin, I frequently used the ?do=getnew and ?do=getdaily parameters in my searches to grab the most recent content. With vBulletin, there was an &include=ids,separated,with,comma and an &exclude=ids,separated,with,comma parameter which (obviously) included only the IDs specified or excluded the IDs specified. This helped me filter between the forums I had no interest in and the forums I do have an interest in.

I'd like the same functionality available in XF (if it's not here already) :)
I would like to exclude a set of forums on both my xf sites from the "what's new" link, how would I go about this?

Of course at the admin level.

New in 1.1

forum-png.22096

Thanks! I'm aware of the setting at the admin panel, but one of my members want to create his own link. How could he do that?

Top Bottom