Impulse Buyer

Riad C.

Been registered for a few months but never had any intention to buy XenForo for quite some time. Recently, my forum picked up a lot of traffic and the funds have been coming in quite easily, so I decided to purchase a license. Did barely any research, thought to myself, "why not?" Hopefully this was a good idea. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Yup. I've had a buying spree today too. No regrets, as XF can only go on to do bigger and better things.

Your investment is sound and safe. (y)

Yup. I've had a buying spree today too. No regrets, as XF can only go on to do bigger and better things.

Your investment is sound and safe. (y)

Exactly what I believe, there's only up to go from here. I've been using a free forum software for quite some time, and it meets all my needs as well as my communities, but some time I'll need to try out this softwares. I've tried SMF, Vb and phpBB, all were terrible IMO. XenForo looks the most promising so I feel that my decision won't be regretted.

Also, now that 1.0.0 stable has been released, I reckon a lot more coders and skinners are going to come on board too, so add-ons and great looking skins (to compliment the existing ones) should be making their way here too.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Also, now that 1.0.0 stable has been released, I reckon a lot more coders and skinners are going to come on board too, so add-ons and great looking skins (to compliment the existing ones) should be making their way here too.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Great to here, considering I'm a designer/programmer. I'm going to check out the template interface and see how it works, I'll need to get used to it. I see a lot of potential in this, financially and in community growth.

Top Bottom