Lack of interest Imprint Page needed

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

StarBuG

Hi

In Germany you are required by Law to display an Imprint for every Website otherwise you can be sued.

It would be nice to have the option to define a link to the Imprint like the TOS, Privacy Policy and Contact Form or have a basic page ready for it.

Thanks

StarBuG

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yes, I know.

However to add the Imprint to the Footer I need to edit the Template.
I want to have it create a link automatically like it does for tos and privacy policy

Hi

In Germany you are required by Law to display an Imprint for every Website otherwise you can be sued.

It would be nice to have the option to define a link to the Imprint like the TOS, Privacy Policy and Contact Form or have a basic page ready for it.

Thanks

StarBuG
(if i´m right) as long as it is a private site(non commercial) you don´t need a "imprint"
otherwise
you could rename for ex. the "tos" and have there the imprint.

You slap one Ad on the forum and you are commercial.
Using TOS link for Imprint requires changing Phrases.

TOS, PP and Imprint are 3 important pages nearly every website should have so why not have them build in?

My idea for this would be, to allow to "link" the created nodes(pages) on defined places(for example navbar, footer start, footer end,...)

Top Bottom