XF 2.1 Importing Likes

I believe at least one of the two current Reactions/Content ratings add-ons for XF 2.0 are going to be providing some sort of migration path. No idea whether the import aspect will be free or whether you would have to purchase their add-ons (which add additional functionality above and beyond what we offer).

@Xon @Mike Creuzer are probably the best people to speak to.

@Xon @Mike Creuzer

For those who simply want to import posts ratings from Luke F from 1.5.x to 2.1 platform, is there any way, the importer could be released separately for a nominal charge or even as a freebie. 🤗🤗
We are currrently writing our importer for Reactions actually, tagging @Jake B. to see if we can.

@Xon if you already have this lmk
My existing Content Rating v1.3.x 'post rating' importer only requires relatively few tweaks to operate independently and a final 'per-content reaction summary' update step to be added.

I've had a family issue consume most of the start of the new year and looks to have another week or so of follow up so I don't have an ETA.

@Xon @Mike Creuzer

For those who simply want to import posts ratings from Luke F from 1.5.x to 2.1 platform, is there any way, the importer could be released separately for a nominal charge or even as a freebie. 🤗🤗
I'm in the same boat. Looking for any way to transfer my Post Ratings (Luke F) ratings from 1.5 to 2.1.

I don't mind purchasing either addon as long as they don't conflict with 2.1's features and allow me to upgrade from 1.5 to 2.1 while retaining the reactions.

@Xon, with release candidate 2.1 out in the wild, I am itching to upgrade the forums asap... 🤗 Can I simply disable the Content Ratings plugin in xF 1.5.x and upgrade the forums to 2.1 and when the importer is released, would I be able to import the content ratings later on? Please confirm. Thank you

Top Bottom