Importing language gives me a Forbidden

polle

Hello.

I just did a clean install and I have a problem. When I import a language xml file I get this:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/admin.php on this server."

How can I fix this ?

Thanks.

Adding more here, I don't kow if the next problem has anything to do with my problem mentioned above.

After health check I get this: "library/XenForo/Model/Permission.php File does not contain expected contents.". I downloaded today and installed today. I re upload that file from the zip and the same.

Thanks.

That file should be fixed. Maybe your zip file is corrupt. Try re-downloading the zip file and then uploading those new files.

The 403 forbidden error is usually a permission problem on the server. Re-uploading the files may fix that. Depending on your server configuration, directories are usually 755 and files are 644. data and internal_data should be either 777 or 755, again depending on your server configuration.

1- Well, I just downloaded the zip again, re upload and the same.
2- I have the permissions like that, what other files needs permissions ?

What to do in each case ?

Thanks.

Ok, that is fixed now, thank you. Interesting that just FileZilla fixed that and no other FTP clients can.

Now with the main problem. When I import a language xml file I get this:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/admin.php on this server."

How can I fix this ?

Thanks.

Hi ragtek, yes I do.

This is what I get in the log.

Code:
[Wed May 16 03:23:59 2012] [error] [client 80.xx.xx.xx] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 403 (phase 2). Match of "eq 0" against "MULTIPART_UNMATCHED_BOUNDARY" required. [file "/etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_security.conf"] [line "86"] [msg "Multipart parser detected a possible unmatched boundary."] [hostname "site.com"] [uri "/forum/admin.php"] [unique_id "T7111OAsksh7ndoaJGodnsAF"]

Any idea what I need to do ?

I have another XF instalation for other domain in the same server with no problems at all.

Thanks.

Top Bottom