• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MG 1.1 Importing from Photopost

Hi,

XF 1.5, XFMG 1.1, php 5.5

I am test importing from Photopost Pro setup on XF to XFMG, and I have reached the stage where tags are importing, and I am getting this error message:

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'xengallery_media-5586-539' for key 'content_type_id_tag'

The server error log says this:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'xengallery_media-5586-539' for key 'content_type_id_tag' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

..and under stack trace this:

#0 /library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /homepages/8/d491015635/htdocs/ukx_2015/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(1657): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_tag_content', Array)
#4 /library/XenGallery/Model/Importers.php(476): XenForo_Model_Import->importTag('Fire', 'xengallery_medi...', '5586', Array)
#5 /library/XenGallery/Importer/PhotopostXf.php(818): XenGallery_Model_Importers->importTag('Fire', 'xengallery_medi...', '5586', Array)
#6 /library/XenGallery/Importer/PhotopostXf.php(787): XenGallery_Importer_PhotopostXf->_importTag(Array, Array)
#7 /library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(97): XenGallery_Importer_PhotopostXf->stepContentTags(5584, Array)
#8 /library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(187): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'contenttags', 5584, Array)
#9 /library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(135): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenGallery_Importer_PhotopostXf), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'contenttags', 5584, Array)
#10 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport()
#11 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

..and under request state this:

array(3) {
["url"] => string(49) "http://www.mysite.com/admin.php?import/import"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["import/import"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

I can move on from the error by deleting the photo 5586, although there seems nothing wrong with that image. After a moment or two the system then does the same again with another set of image numbers. I have deleted dozens of what seem fine and good images so far and can't seem to get past this without removing masses of images, and I am still down at about 12% imported.

When I look at the photo numbers that are failing they seem to look fine in XFMG, and they seem to have had their tags added.

Hope you can help.

Steve