Fixed importing data from resources 2.04 to 2.22version doesn't work correctly.

UMILE

good afternoon everybody I have a problem importing my resource data into the new xenforo 2.2.5 platform. During the phase of importing the system freezes and this problem appears.
I use the importer add-on version 1.5
my database belongs to xenforo version 2.0.13
I have installed the full version of xenforo 2.2.5 and I want to import my resources.

i also changed the php version from 7.2 to 7.4 but the result doesn't change.

Noname.jpg

In the resource table on my sql database, I have six pages of deleted users who have user id = 0
could this be the problem? what do you think?

my best thanks to all of you
Lino

Last edited:
Do you have resources from deleted users? I think this might be the cause then.

I'm going to move this to RM bugs, though I'm not sure if the ultimate fix would be better in the core XF code. However, as a workaround, I think changing this line in src/addons/XFRM/Import/Data/ResourceUpdate.php:

Code:
$this->logIp($this->loggedIp, $this->post_date, ['user_id' => $this->ipUser]);

to:

Code:
$this->logIp($this->loggedIp, $this->post_date, ['user_id' => intval($this->ipUser)]);

Should fix it.

OK thanks. It works fine now but the resources of the deleted users are no longer present. I used to view about 6240 resources, now 550 files

Unfortunately I can't see a reason why these resources would be skipped; there's nothing in the code that would skip these. Indeed the error you got in the first post was very likely to one of these resources being imported.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XFRM release (2.2.3).

Change log:
Fix an issue when importing guest resources from another XFRM instance.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom