Importer for [Tinhte] XenTag to XenForo 1.5 [Deleted]

My observations:

1. After clicking "Configure importer" there is a button that says "Validate configuration", the button is clickable and after I click on it I can continue to the next page where I get the "XenTag Import" button. However on the "Validate configuration" there is no content to validate, I mean, the page is blank and your only option to continue is to click on the button without being sure if the configuration is right.

2. After I click on "XenTag Import" there is a huge delay of 2 minutes, then it starts with the progress %. This delay of 2 minutes might be due to an initial calculation of all the tags that are going to be imported? Any chance to reduce this delay? It could cause timeout issues...

3. Should we tick the checkbox "retain IDs"?

4. After the import is done I clicked on "Complete Import", should we tick the "archive import log" checkbox?

5. After I clicked on "Complete Import" the system is now rebuilding my users, threads, etc. and it is taking a long time. Is it normal that this add-on needs to rebuild users, threads, etc.?

Thanks,
Super120

"archive import log" does not exist! I will add in the next version.
Yes, at the beginning of all tags are counted once. This delay is only once!
A rebuild is not necessary will make improvements here!

3. Should we tick the checkbox "retain IDs"?

4. After the import is done I clicked on "Complete Import", should we tick the "archive import log" checkbox?
@au lait What about #3? Also for #4 I am using an import log for the vb3 redirection plugin. So I need to archive it for this addon?

Top Bottom