Implemented Import Subscriptions

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm surprised there are not more people supporting this. We'd need this as well!
I can't move to xF without having my subscriptions moved over as is from vB. I don't mind re-applying the permissions for those two groups, but the subscription groups themselves need to come over.

I am sure the developers here have a wish list mountain. I am in no hurry to migrate, but I really would like to and this subscription thing is a deal breaker if it isn't added.

With thousands of active paid subscriptions in vB 3.6, one roadblock in our migration path is the fact that the subscriptions (with start and end dates) are not transferred by the importer. We cannot manually handle all these active paid subscriptions.

With thousands of active paid subscriptions in vB 3.6, one roadblock in our migration path is the fact that the subscriptions (with start and end dates) are not transferred by the importer. We cannot manually handle all these active paid subscriptions.

Yes, the ability to import subscriptions is a must have. It would also be nice if it was possible to import expired subscriptions as well, simply for record keeping reasons.

So we are very close to bringing over our forums to xenforo. However there is one MAJOR roadblock in the way and that is the subscriptions. We have 4 different subscriptions currently active, and each ranges from tens to hundeds of subscribers. Re-setting up each users subscription is obviously out of the question.

Can we have a subscription importer please, or is it on the development list? If not I will have to look at getting one made by a 3rd party.

Yikes, just finding this thread - it's a must for me as well. This sort of thing is very important for larger forums which depend on subscriptions.

Going to hopefully sort something out for next week all going well. Though we are debating whether to have it as a free or premium addon, if you would like to donate to the development cost and be guaranteed access if it is a premium release, drop me a PM.

Top Bottom